Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wouldn`t it be cool to see a 2004 Firecat pin up calendar with hot looking arctic babes posing by different color sleds each month???? :p :p :p

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here in Vermont we can supply the scenic snow conditions...Heck, I might even be persuaded to take the pics.. Now what about the babes??? B) B) B)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Just wondering guys.......what kind of "babes" are you looking for................the ones that look great and pose on a machine they have no idea how to drive or the ones that look o.k. and actually own a firecat, knows what to do with one and loves to ride like "one of the guys"?
Just curious. ;)

Mrs. Firecat

·
Registered
743 Posts
I can get babes, and as most of you know I have a ton of snow and some great trails that provide some great backgrounds, and my girlfriend is hot and has a lot of hot friends, Here is a pic of Amanda my girlfriend by are pool

Attachments

·
Registered
930 Posts
Originally posted by rob@Feb 10 2003, 01:38 PM
Here in Vermont we can supply the scenic snow conditions...Heck, I might even be persuaded to take the pics.. Now what about the babes??? B) B) B)
Wow Rob, is there no end to the sacrifices you will make for your Cat brethren. Thanks man B)

·
Registered
236 Posts
I already have a Firecat pin up calendar, complete with the girl. Picture this: Christmas Day my wife and I are exchanging gifts. At this point, I don't own a Firecat. She hands me a calendar with her as the model and Firecats as the background. She is dressed in different types of lingerie in each picture. She tells me that she took the pictures of the Firecat off of the internet and added them to her pictures as the background. This was to make me think that I wasn't getting a F7 for Christmas. Well shortly after she gives me the calendar, she gives me a small box with a key to my new F7. Wow!!!

I Love my wife and I Love my F7.
:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
230 Posts
Well Guys, I do not need a calendar with pictures of other firecats and other women to remind me of what day it is when I wake up to a beautiful blonde every day who actually owns her own red sabercat F7, knows how to ride it and looks hot on it. So , you guys keep dreaming of that calendar while I keep living the reality of every guys dream!

I love you Mrs. Firecat, especially trying to catch you at 100mph+!!!!!!!
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

·
Registered
191 Posts
I live that dream also, My wife rides with the best of them and looks too damn good in the hot tub after that 200 mile ride! :D
But I think the calendar would sell like hot cakes :p :p firecats and hooters! B) even a hot firecat poster! harley davidson does $1000`s each year with there calendars!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here's SnowTrailBossJr's wife picture: (he wrote)

"I already have a Firecat pin up calendar, complete with the girl. Picture this: Christmas Day my wife and I are exchanging gifts. At this point, I don't own a Firecat. She hands me a calendar with her as the model and Firecats as the background. She is dressed in different types of lingerie in each picture. She tells me that she took the pictures of the Firecat off of the internet and added them to her pictures as the background. This was to make me think that I wasn't getting a F7 for Christmas. Well shortly after she gives me the calendar, she gives me a small box with a key to my new F7. Wow!!!

I Love my wife and I Love my F7."

Attachments

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Hey snowtrailbossjr, hang on to her, she is definately a keeper. Gotta love the chicks who ride !!! My girlfriend got tired of her 02 ZL550 ever since she rode my F 7. Now if I could just get her to make me a calendar......

·
Registered
236 Posts
Mrs_F7_CalendarGirl would be happy to snap some pictures and put together a calendar. She is very handy with a digital camera and photo editing software. :p

1 - 20 of 40 Posts