Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if any one has one of these and how are they for sizing..... I am 185lbs and 6ft tall just wondering if an xlarge will fit me ok. I'm going to buy one online and just wondering about the sizing

thanx

·
Registered
437 Posts
Hmm i am 160 and 6' it seems to fit me fine, but its not xl its just large. I would think then that maby you should get a large or x large im not sure. I hope i helped

·
Registered
11 Posts
well i havent actually bought one yet but i was trying them on yesterday at the dealer and im 6ft 150 155 and the x-tra large fit me ok i wouldnt go with anything smaller than it,so u might wanna consider the next size up

·
Registered
720 Posts
I am 190 6ft and have an XLT. Fits perfect for me. I like it a little big so there is room for my turtle neck and sweatshirt.

·
Super Moderator
4,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So you guys that are 6ft tall the large and the xlarge fit you fine in the arms .....

thanx

·
Registered
514 Posts
The bottom of the jacket doesn't stretch at all, so if anyone is carrying extra weight in the stomach or upper hips the larger size would be better.

My husband wears an XLT he is 6 ft and 220... they tend to ride up a bit when you are sitting.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I am pretty sure in the Cat catalog, it recommends people 6' and over, order their Tall sizes.

·
Registered
25 Posts
if anyone is still looking for a suit -ncs has the red ones on sale for 299 complete suit-www.northcountrysports.com . :eek: i just got mine shipped today

1 - 14 of 14 Posts