Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am gonna get a red firecat jacket, the one in the arctic cat accesories catalog. is there any place other than through the dealer to buy from at a significant savings or not? does any one have the firecat jacket and do they run true to arctic cats sizing chart? i would probably need an xxl size. id like the dealer to order one each of xxl and xxxl just in case the xxl was on the small side. any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I spring ordered the special edition firecat jacket. The jacket listed for $309 and my dealer sold it to me for $264. Ask Dan in the Outdoor Shop, his prices are very reasonable, if you are interested in a new one.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I got my Red Firecat jacket in the mail yesterday and it is too small. I am only 5' 6" and 160 so I ordered a medium. It fits everywhere except it is kinda tight across the belly. (I drink beer but I wouldnt say I have a beer belly)

I'm gonna exchange it for a large and I'm thinking about trading it for the red Team Arctic jacket. I'm not sure if I like all of the white in the Firecat jacket.

I bought it online from Planet Arctic Cat in Canton Michigan.
www.planetarcticcat.com $249 + shipping

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
I have to agree,I ordered the T/A F5 jacket and bibs in Large tall.I'm 6'3 175 and the jacket feels short as do the bibs.They do seem to run a little small.Do yourself a favor and go one size bigger than you would normally wear.The extra range of motion will be nice and you can add more layers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts