Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a F7 Sno-Pro with just over 400 miles on it. Besides ski lift this sled has been great, especially in the powder. I'm new to the site and didn't realize all the problems these sleds have until I logged on, and would like to know if Artic Cat or my dealer will have a list of things to watch out for. If I do make the repairs I would like to do it all at the same time to reduce down time. Northeast riders should check the riding in Hamden N.Y. (13782 zip)

·
Registered
960 Posts
i hope you already did the rope pull fix(the pull rope rubs up against hot spots and sharp metal) it will eventually snap if you dont take care of it(i did the fix to mine works like a charm). The snowflap will need to be cut about 2 inches up where that groove is because if you are doing hardcore riding the snowflap will get sucked in and chewed up by the track. Do not put the parking brake on for a long period of time this will strech out the cable to an extreme. on the 500s you will need to tighten the pipe temp sensor mine fell out along with others. THe 5's also dont have as many probs. as the 7's these are only a few problems with the firecats there are a couple more

1 - 3 of 3 Posts