Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever measured these 2 handlebars(Jay?? B) ) I'm curious if the bar is the same bend and rake as the 440 SnoPro bars or are the 440 SnoPro handlebars flatter and straighter.... Anyone know? I know part#'s are different between the Firecat and the 440 SnoPro, but that could be because the 440 SnoPro might use a different material(lighter weight) and they are painted green instead of black. Thanks!
-John

·
Registered
614 Posts
The only thing I can say is that they are different part numbers according to Browns Liesure World.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by F5firecatsnopro@Jan 28 2003, 09:38 PM
actually i think Repeat think the only differance is the color and the bends on the end i think they have like a 45 deg on the right and a 90 on the left.
Both the Firecat and the 440 SnoPro have a 45 deg. bend on the right side and a 90 deg. bend on the left side...... I'm wondering if the 440 SnoPro bars are less 'swept back' and are 'flatter' than the Firecat's bars.
-John

·
Registered
36 Posts
Originally posted by JLeosnow+Jan 28 2003, 10:51 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-F5firecatsnopro
@Jan 28 2003, 09:38 PM
actually i think Repeat think the only differance is the color and the bends on the end i think they have like a 45 deg on the right and a 90 on the left.
Both the Firecat and the 440 SnoPro have a 45 deg. bend on the right side and a 90 deg. bend on the left side...... I'm wondering if the 440 SnoPro bars are less 'swept back' and are 'flatter' than the Firecat's bars.
-John[/b]
Bars are the same other than 90 deg. bend on left side (440 sno-pro)
Firecats only have 45 deg. bend on both ends. Also heater elements are
different.Everything else the same. :wacko:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts