Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would throw this out at you guys. I do have word, but no confirmation that the F1000 will be available in 2010.

Hopefully in 2010 this site will still be running as strong as that SOB.

Don't have any horsepower #'s or anything of that source, just hoping it comes true! I'll definately be on board of that bad boy!

Can you say YEEEHAAHHH! :)

·
Registered
720 Posts
I hope that is true, because thats what it will take for me to give up my F7.

·
Registered
416 Posts
2010??? By then we'll all be taking sled trips to the moon!!??? Where do you people come up with this stuff? How about we focus on 04' or even 05'.

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
2010 ? Cme on now. As Jim Belushi said in animal house....cough cough bullshit cough cough. Besides, a 1000cc won't fit, and by 2010 it would probably be a 4 stroke. I would hope that A.C. isn't that far behind that it takes them 7 years longer than Yamaha to put out a 1000. Come on dude, don't just type bull shit just cause you have nothing else to say.

·
Registered
866 Posts
2010 huh? Better get to my dealer and snowcheck one. :blink: This is the most retarded post ever I can't belive you typed it!

·
Registered
962 Posts
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

The Fs will be gone

We will be on electric sleds by then

They will call them PLUG and PLAYs

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Patience my fellow riders, patience!! That's not too far away if your a "HardCore Sledder"

This is the first time i've cried wolf on this site and look at the shit is coming down! You guys are animals!! :D

Anyway, heard it direct from the man a lot of you bought your clutch kits from!

But seeing your so mean....I'm not saying whom! :p

I wouldn't put it past Artic-Cat...they'll need to do something to catch up to Polaris by then. B)

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Another note...

seeing the Speedwerx will have a 930 Kit for the F7 next year, I don't think a 1000 from Cat is out of reach.

I'm just upset they are waiting until 2010.

Yes, 930 Speedwerx! B)

Take it as you wish!

·
Registered
962 Posts
Fire chicken

we are all so sick of rumors....we had way too much to think about for the past few months its been rumor after rumor.

I think we will wait till 2009 to start talking about the 10`s

·
Registered
437 Posts
Hey im sorry but i dont event like thinking about what im doing next week, never the less picking a snowmobile out for 04, so for me to think about 2010 it puts my mind in to that mode where you dont know any thing about any thing kinda like hmm will they have firecats then, hmm if they dont then what will they have who knows, its almost like thinking back to like 1990 damn dude. Im sorry but in 2010, thats freaking 7 years from now, 7 YEARS!!!!!. I hope in 2010 i will be looking on this webpage and laughing about this post you made 7 years ago. Hell in 2010 ill be 22 wow that makes me sound old. Damn i dont want to be 22 i want to stay 15 for ever. Any ways in 2010 i have a bitchen snowmobile, and i hope im a die hard snowmobiler.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
by 2010 they may be able to produce 440's with 170 trailable horse. if anything i hope they up hp and reduce weight much further than what we have now.

·
Registered
745 Posts
we're going to have electric snowmobiles by then, they'll be
p[wussy] :angry:

·
Registered
720 Posts
:lol: ;) :D :rolleyes: :) :lol: ;) :p

You guys are killing me with this stuff.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts