Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think arctic cat is best in green myself. But just a fun questions do you guys think we will see any new colours like maby blue, or even an orange, or yellow firecat?

What do you think?

·
Registered
629 Posts
Green all the way. Maybe more Black and Orange. It looked pretty cool on the 03 MC900 159" track

·
Registered
202 Posts
:p I would have to say even tho yeah Arctic Cat's look sweet green...I would really like to see a Cat...with the base color Orange...with a Black Accent... :p ..I would consider buying one if they offered something like this...

·
Registered
244 Posts
I'll stick to the original color that cat had: BLACK, once you go black there's no going back!!!! :lol: :D :rolleyes:

·
Registered
743 Posts
My buddy has a XLT 700 and after riding my F 7 and seeing a F 6 this weekend smoke a Rev 600 he is looking into geting a F 6, I hope so I got to Run one Just to see how fast they are.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think the F6 colours look great actually, but for me I like more green on the sled. Its imo the arctic cat colour, green. We can't have half and half colours. The current F7 is fabulous....

I would support an orange and black sled that is nice though.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
LIME GREEN!!! of course! it would be cool to see somethin in orange, or somethin liek the mountain cat 1m 9 159"... that some cool graphics!!! ^_^

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Personally, I don't care for the green. I love the cat, but prefer it in black. But, I would have to say the color scheme on the F 6 is very tempting !!!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
I think a black sled with green and purple (like the cats of the '70's). I think they could design a pretty cool green to purple fade flame graphic. Not too much purple-it would look pretty cool if it was done right and I think there should be a Cat with some original colors as an option.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I think that a F-series would look great in purple with all the chrome.

·
Registered
745 Posts
orange with green, black, and chrome accents :wub:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts