Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just came back from the Pine lake 200 where my nephew won his class on a AC fan sno pro. Boy can those F5 turn well on ice I think AC took all the classes. This was a susprise to me comming from Polaris and think how well the gen 2 can trun but they were no challange for the F5. My hat goes off to AC they have made a fine chassie. The race does not have a 440 class it has a 500 you can race a 440 if you want to most of the bigger name pros chose to run the XC 500 some were the Gen 2 othere were in the edge chassie. Winter won the 20 lap 5.5 mile finale by a comanding lead. Great fun and we won our class and took 2nd in the 500 with a 440 fan.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Is that Justin Winter that won the Pro 500 Class? I raced against him last year in the Northwoods circuit and he is a handful. Last year he had his 2002 440 Snopro dialed in for ice lemans style racing which is what we normally end up with when racing on the lakes. I had used my 2001 Zr 440 cross country snopro set up for ice racing and the f-series or last years snopro set up for ice handles equally as well. I did not get mine dialed in quite as well as my 2001 ZR snopro, so I did not race it. But you are correct they can be made to handle very good and flat in the corners if set-up properly.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it was Justin. Sargent was the winner in the Vet 500 on a F5 man he flew. There was a dude from Bagley on a 45th 500 Polaris that was pretty fast also.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts