Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<_<
All just say it, not impressed with the fit and finish. As well this machine was talked up big time when I bought it I was told 115 mph , easy. On a good day I might see 105 mph. I am on my third pull cord, and the speedometer sometimes goes wacky. I can live with most of the small things but the small things are starting to add up. But what I want to know is if an one else has had trouble when trail riding of the machine jerking side to side. Is there any way to limit this.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Sounds like too much ski pressure....or is it too little? I don't recall, but i believe it's too much. I'd start with that and see what that does for you. I noticed a little more darting when i shortened up my limiter to the middle hole, but nothing too excessive. The little stuff sounds like some of the updates haven't been done to your sled.

·
Registered
66 Posts
sounds like updates to me! There is a tach/suspension update, and a recoil update. Plus numerous others, depending on sled and serial number.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
if you want to get rid of darting buy a set of simmons skis. no darting with the double carbide ski. also cat was impressed by them as they will be selling them as an accessory for 2004.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Woody's makes a Dooly carbide runner for the F-cat. It's a plate with 2 runners on it. They work really well and are a lot cheaper than buying a set of aftermarket skis.

·
Registered
45 Posts
The Woodys dooly carbide is expensive,and after 2 sets you could have bought a set of powder pros. They are awsome. Thanks Rob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts