Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it took me a little while to take all the paint off this is an old pic, i have green foot grips on her know,but her she is what do u think?

[attachment=277979:_2.JPG][attachment=277981:p1010054_2.JPG]

·
Registered
200 Posts
arcticwolf, you got to do more buffin...i'm about have way through my mmax 700. i have no pic's yet but if you keep buffin it it will look just like a mirrow, i'm working on my second can of polish and i would probly need 1 more.....looks good though[attachment=278053:10952624...0d434557.gif]

·
Registered
200 Posts
what kind of polish?? and do ya just use a cloth and your hand, or a machine? thanks[/b]
hey jeff, putting any miles on your sled or what? this is duane mackinnon you need a polisher for the finishing part. the rest you can do by hand i use mothers polish and use alot of paint stripper...

·
Registered
200 Posts
hey jeff, putting any miles on your sled or what? this is duane mackinnon you need a polisher for the finishing part. the rest you can do by hand i use mothers polish and use alot of paint stripper...[/b]
bay st'lewrnece..i used to live down the road from you behide murdick mcdonalds in linda lue's house

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
bay st'lewrnece..i used to live down the road from you behide murdick mcdonalds in linda lue's house[/b]

Hey man you heavy into the crown royal tonight or what? :drunk: You need to bring down the mountainmax and do some riding while we have snow left, it will be gone i say come wednesday or thursday.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hey man you heavy into the crown royal tonight or what? :drunk: You need to bring down the mountainmax and do some riding while we have snow left, it will be gone i say come wednesday or thursday.[/b]
no more wiskey for me big fella never touched it 6 months,as for going down snowmobileing not going to happen. the heart for my beast is some where between here and ohio..usa, it should be back soon.. :div20:

·
Premium Member
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
arcticwolf, you got to do more buffin...i'm about have way through my mmax 700. i have no pic's yet but if you keep buffin it it will look just like a mirrow, i'm working on my second can of polish and i would probly need 1 more.....looks good though[attachment=278053:10952624...0d434557.gif][/b]
it doesnt look nearly as good in the pics than in real life, i think it has a unique look

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
it took me a little while to take all the paint off this is an old pic, i have green foot grips on her know,but her she is what do u think?

[attachment=277979:_2.JPG][attachment=277981:p1010054_2.JPG][/b]
were you running boards painted before..

·
Registered
903 Posts
Keep polishing, did you wet sand at all? after the wet sand use a medium cut 3m rubbing compound, them move up to a 3m aluminum polish. After your hards start bleeding it should be around a mirror finish.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts