Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
What's the dates please guys and does anyone have any info on any Best Western's in the area?

thanks[/b]
Here ya go Brent,
Best Western, North Bay

It's no Holiday Inn Express, but there are 2 restaurants on site, an indoor pool, secure snowmobile lockup and it's on Lakeshore Blvd with sled access to Lake Nipissing..... where it's just a short sled ride down the shore line to the event....

:beer_cheers:

·
Registered
601 Posts
Which Finals are these, Are they Sled Related....?

Thks Steve[/b]
I assumed he was referring to:
North Bay Pro Snowcross

Event Details:
Ontario Snowmobiler Magazine
CSRA Regional Points Event
Mar 8-9, 2008

Unfortunately the Best Western I directed him to is also the "Race HQ" for that event.... so it will be booked solid that weekend.....

·
Registered
486 Posts
I think Spence would be asking about the radar run finals . And in case he is the date would be.
March 8-9

·
Registered
601 Posts
I think Spence would be asking about the radar run finals . And in case he is the date would be.
March 8-9[/b]
I thought that to.........only... after I posted :wall: ........, but the date is the same for each, and ditto on the info for the Best Western on Lakeshore, it will probably be booked solid..... it was 2 years ago when the Snowcross was last in NB and it used that Best Western as race HQ.....

:beer_cheers:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Doo you have a link to the event guys?
I'm going to be across the lake at my camp on the 8th and 9th of March and would like to shoot over and watch the event.
That's the same event we saw the vids of Modzilla goin scarry fast, rite?

·
Premium Member
4,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Guys and it was the Radar Run Finals I was asking for.

That's bad news on the NO VACANCY stuff -( kinda like back in 93 in Mexico when me and three 4' sombraro wear'n buddy's wacked up on Tequilla were looking for some hespanic 'action' while lost in the red light district )

Crap!!!

but thanks again

·
Registered
54 Posts
Thanks Guys and it was the Radar Run Finals I was asking for.

That's bad news on the NO VACANCY stuff -( kinda like back in 93 in Mexico when me and three 4' sombraro wear'n buddy's wacked up on Tequilla were looking for some hespanic 'action' while lost in the red light district )

Crap!!!

but thanks again[/b]

ROFL!!

If the tequila didn't kill ya, the diseases those women were carrying probably would have.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts