Hardcore Sledder banner

Finally

3K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  SteveCZ 
#1 ·
After a 9 month wait I finally got my new sled trailer today. My dealer said he will not receive any sled trailers in 2022. If folks order one now they will get them in 2023....crazy times here in Ontario.
Cloud Sky Wheel Shade Building

See less See more
#3 ·
Looks like one of those hybrid trailers. Ramp rear door. Drive on and back out.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

#4 ·
Nice trailer bud. Should work well.

But as far as wait times go, things are definitely crazy. Supply can't keep up with demand in 90% of things today. From vehicles, appliances, furniture etc. Hell have a buddy looking for a new bicycle (something decent) and he was told 2 yr wait. Just mind blowing.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

#5 ·
Thanks folks....It does not tilt. The back trailer door ramp folds down so its a drive on/drive off...hybrid trailer style as mentioned. When I ordered this trailer back in Feb the cost was $5999.00 +tax CAD. Due to Covid they put on a surplus of 60% which I did not agree with due to I put a deposit on the trailer in Feb of this year for the 6K price. I ended up agreeing with a surplus of $350.00 extra. My dealer said if I wanted to turn it over right away I could get 10K easy for it without using it. I didn't buy to sell.

Just a heads up if folks are looking to purchase one like mine

I am going to install runner and track kits in it this weekend

#7 ·
They work good I have same type hybrid (sno pro) I paid 5800usd for it two winters ago with ski guides etc. guys are offering me more than I paid for it right now but I’m holding onto it. With my luck I’d sell it and couldn’t get another or the new one would have “covid priceing aka rip off “ and my butthole would be sore by the time they were done with me.

#9 ·
Nice trailer. And glad you stood your ground on the surplus and only paid extra $350 for it. I think the seller tried to pocket some $$ trying to get the 60% extra surplus. Thats $3600 extra you would’ve had to pay. Crazy for them to try that.

#10 · (Edited)
I notice the used clamshell trailers on Kijiji and FB marketplace do not last long. I have a buddy looking for a used 12 footer and when they pop up for sale, they are gone just as quick. Not to mention the price for used trailers is gone up, just like anything else used in the powersports world during covid.

#14 ·
I have had my enclosed trailer since 2013. Love it and added ski glides and track mats inside it too to protect the floor. Prices have literally over doubled for the exact trailer since it was bought.

Wheel Cloud Tire Sky Plant community

#19 ·
Nice trailer congrats. What length is it?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.