Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Super cool Rob!! Some day I'll have to get some directions off you for a trip of my own. I live in southwestern Ontario and have been to la belle province a couple of times to ski, but never to sled. My friends and I all agree that's the next place we need to go and you seem to be the very best travel agent I could possibly find. Save me some good riding info please.
Jason

·
Registered
156 Posts
great pics rob, is your snow holding or are you loosing it too?here in north east pa. it is all but gone-hard to believe that last thurs.night we rode about 80 mi.-could not even ride 80 ft. today

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by es414@Mar 19 2003, 03:00 PM
great pics rob, is your snow holding or are you loosing it too?here in north east pa. it is all but gone-hard to believe that last thurs.night we rode about 80 mi.-could not even ride 80 ft. today
we still have 2 1/2 feet in the yard, but the roads are terrible. I live about 7 miles off a paved road and I really hate to take the trailer out when it's like this :( Trails up around Island Pond are still ok I hear, but getting there is the problem. I'm hoping to still get a couple trips north (with the F7 in the pickup). We'll see.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts