Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally found me a sled, its a 05 F6 standard Retro with 102 studs and 1700 miles.

i was just woundering if anyone else has a retro so i can see what you have done to it colored accessory wise, like what color skies,windscreen,handguards,snowflap,screenkit and lenscovers would look good on it? i was thinking of a white or green theem...so if you have a retro with accessories on it, post some pics.

heres a pic the guy sent me of the sled.

oh and i will be throwing a full set of 440 sno-pro racing shocks on it.

and i tryed searching but came up short of my answer, what is a realistis top speed i can suspect out of this sled? and coming stock is it a missel to lets say 80-90? is it good comp. for other 600's?

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
i've sen guys do green and a few do white accessories. imo i like the white. so if that was my sled i would get white skis, screen kit, handguards, and maybe paint the springs white. but its your sled so do what you want and make it your own. :firecats_rule:

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
finally found me a sled, its a 05 F6 standard Retro with 102 studs and 1700 miles.

i was just woundering if anyone else has a retro so i can see what you have done to it colored accessory wise, like what color skies,windscreen,handguards,snowflap,screenkit and lenscovers would look good on it? i was thinking of a white or green theem...so if you have a retro with accessories on it, post some pics.

heres a pic the guy sent me of the sled.

oh and i will be throwing a full set of 440 sno-pro racing shocks on it.
and i tryed searching but came up short of my answer, what is a realistis top speed i can suspect out of this sled? and coming stock is it a missel to lets say 80-90? is it good comp. for other 600's?[/b]

put white c&a skis, white screen kit, black flyscreen, and white powermadd handguards, 8" riser, and maybe paint the springs on your 440 shocks black, white, or get a sweet lookin set of shock covers.
that what i would do.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
goin to get er tomarrow!!! :smiley-faces7:

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
I have the same sled. Congrats on the purchase...you will love it!

My mods:
6.5 riser and extended brakeline
Acerbis handguards
Sno-stuff Black out headlight covers
Flyscreen
Green screen kit
White C&A's with 6.5" shaper bars
ODS clutch kit
BMP pipe mod
153 1.175 Woody's Megabite studs

Ran 107 on the lake with my 225 lb ass on it last year!

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so...did you pick it up yet?![/b]

yeah got to miss school all day friday, its one of the cleanest sleds iv seen. i will eventually be getting white C&A skis, white or black flyscreen, white guards, and black covers, haha kinda like your sled.

all ready put 105 miles on it!!!

its a hell of a lot faster, snappier and funner to ride then my old saber 5.

·
Registered
906 Posts
My brother has one and we were side by side on an icy lake doing 112. Perfect conditions though, cold and no resistence from snow or any breeze.

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
yeah got to miss school all day friday, its one of the cleanest sleds iv seen. i will eventually be getting white C&A skis, white or black flyscreen, white guards, and black covers, haha kinda like your sled.

all ready put 105 miles on it!!!

its a hell of a lot faster, snappier and funner to ride then my old saber 5.[/b]
I was thinking about changing up the colors on mine for a while, but I decided to save my money for the boat I just bought. Here is the photoshop job somebody did for me.

I'm sure it is a hell of a lot more fun than an 80 HP Sabercat. Glad you have snow...ours is all gone.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was thinking about changing up the colors on mine for a while, but I decided to save my money for the boat I just bought. Here is the photoshop job somebody did for me.

I'm sure it is a hell of a lot more fun than an 80 HP Sabercat. Glad you have snow...ours is all gone.[/b]
sweet pics, and yes we have about 8-10 inches of really hard crunchy snow...very shitty riding unless you find a untouched spot. but some of the ditches are nice and flat so you can open it up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts