·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Looks like quite a project, have fun with it! :drunk:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
looks worse than it is. just changing out the domes, putting in a larger fuel tank, adding an Attack to regulate for temp and elevation, and changing the needles and jets. with a little help from the gang it's pretty easy.

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Sick sled!! What is that for a bike in the background? I can tell its a honda, but what is it?

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
that is a 1998 cr 250 my friend for sale..... $1500. And franky says a little help from the gang... actually all the help from me.... lol[/b]
:smilielol: :frech32:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
list of mods so far,

clear 10.3 gal tank
holtzman engineering ATACC: (Automatic Temperature and Altitude Carburetor Compensator) This compensator will automatically keep your carbs tuned through all temperatures and elevation changes of up to 8000 feet (2400 meters). The standard compensator is set initially for operation with -20F (-29C) carb jetting for use with snowmobiles, but can be set to use with any jetting temperature. It is also easily set for any operating base (minimum) altitude. This compensator is recommended for the mountain rider who wants to play, not jet.
new needles and 320 jets
trail domes: domes cut by Scott Castonguay at Wallingford's Equiptment in Auburn ( he's worked for Skidoo, Cat, and Black Magic ....definitely knows his stuff. go see him for all your performance needs including machine work and custom pipes and stuff )
Fly 3" bar riser
Fly mini bend bars
All parts available through Rave-X in Gray 657-7727

more updates to come

1 - 18 of 18 Posts