Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one used the Fett Brother Single pipe on a 900 before? It how much HP can I gain and will it lose dependability?

·
Registered
486 Posts
If I remember correctly. You have a CPR clutch kit in your sled. Jeff at CPR sells the SLP single and has settings for your sled to work with the pipe.

Might be better idea to go that route! :beerchug:

·
Registered
641 Posts
give the boys at Fett bros. a call make sure you talk to dennis or dale they both are real helpful. i sent my shocks there this year and got one of there ride tech kits. good guys to talk to.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Originally posted by bly123@Oct 19 2005, 11:51 AM
Probably the CPR SLP Pipe might be the smarter way to go. Thanks!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=940405
[/quote]

The guys at Fett are nice but they are so against using pipes and other bolt on stuff. Why I dont know, maybe because they had bad luck in the past with other companies stuff??? Not everybody makes bad stuff.

·
Registered
20,648 Posts
Originally posted by gpxsrxracer@Oct 21 2005, 12:14 PM
The guys at Fett are nice but they are so against using pipes and other bolt on stuff. Why I dont know, maybe because they had bad luck in the past with other companies stuff??? Not everybody makes bad stuff.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=945497
[/quote]

Probbly because 75% of the people that buy that kind of stuff do not know how to use it properly and do just that. Bolt it on, and then call up bitching when they burned there motor down.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts