1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
The Green Patriot. Not on the list.....

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
i would have got a spring orderd graphic but the dealer wanted an extra 200 bucks for it. :angry: stickers just aren't worth 200 bucks. Peel them off and make the "skidoo guys" wonder what u got. :D

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
F7_Ditch_Jumper,

I'm curious how your dealer was figuring to be able to get an extra $200.00 for "spring order" graphics? All the pricing I got when I ordered was standard suspension or Sno-Pro suspension package for an extra $400.00(approx.).......the graphic package was "your choice" on either. This isn't the way your dealer was doing it??
-John

·
Registered
126 Posts
I've got a Team Green F7 but if I was a Canadian I wouldv'e had the Black Canadian Maple Leaf man that is one sweet lookin' sled

·
Registered
230 Posts
The only extra money that we had to come up with was $300 down to spring order ours and that money went to the price of the sled when we picked it up. Special graphics or standard same price at our dealer. Sounds like you dealer wanted some extra cash in his pocket!

·
Registered
5,555 Posts
Yup, I agree with you Distort! But, who really cares as long as you are out riding, it is better than a day infront of the TV. But, it is Better on a Firecat, who is kidding about that!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts