Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well it is with great sadness that I sold my lil 700 and only hope that my new one will be every bit as fun as this crutch rocket was.. :beer:

It will now be terrorizing the Bigger cc's sleds near the causeway :augen41: ..My only hope is that they take it easy on my new sled on the Highland airport strip when we have our Hardcore run and don't pick on me to much ...I'll still be breaking mine in.... :div20: ......

Caper keeps telling my that Black is the Fastest color something about the molecules in the paint that makes it cheat the wind better at the higher speeds. Not sure if this one will break the century mark or not....... :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
If it's the black one from Quebec, shouldn't be a problem breaking the century mark....... :div20:

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
:cn: :cn: :cn: :celebrating: General Line Motorsports ............blood oath.... :smilielol: :smilielol:
Cape Breton Stock................... :celebrating: :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Dan old boy it`s the same tail light you looked at all last winter ...some things will never change........... :cn: :boxing: :fluffy:
Cape Breton Stock............How many lenghts are looking for ???

·
Registered
520 Posts
:banana: I see she's shaping up to be another interesting winter. :banana:
Once you guys figure out whos faster, come see me. :frech11:
:wanna_race:

·
Premium Member
2,611 Posts
I looked at FastBoy's new MoNsTeR Last night.....Nice Ride!!!! :div20: :div20: :div20:

·
Premium Member
4,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Under Cape Breton Stock Rules I cannot reveal any information other than the sled is Black ... :frech11:

·
Premium Member
2,611 Posts
Originally posted by The Big Dog@Sep 24 2005, 01:09 PM
Well what the fuck is it  :dunno:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=890160
[/quote]
Probley your worst Nightmare..... :augen41: Right after my sled...of course! :div20:

·
Registered
214 Posts
:banana: Well you know how fast thew sled is when the owner has to say in his post how fast his old sled used to be once he sold it LOL......... Just kidding , Happy bench racing boys :div20:

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Do you really think we take our bench racing lightly???Nah ,not a chance, :cn:
the Sat. morning Tim Horton sled corner is up and running. Bottom line down here we are all stock and that is the story i`m sticking too.........it won`t be long before
we see how good fastboy`s old 7 really is ..........it wasn`t that many years ago
the coffee club had all brands represented ,now just the fastest brand ...Cat ... :div20:
Cape Breton Stock.................. :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Bench racing LOL gotta like it. We had a bunch of capers down last spring for a couple of weeks . Great bunch a guys !! :beerchug: See if you can recognize any of em. They love to race !!!and drink and argue and drink some more!!! :celebrating: Bring that thing to Race the Rock this year so we can check it out!!

1 - 20 of 90 Posts