·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2014 ZR8000lxr 21-22 mileage 500mi
4,670 Posts
Every year it's this and every year by December (late) they change it to the warmer version of winter. I wouldn't count on the forecast at all.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
According to NOAA, riders in the middle part of the country should have a good winter. Those of us on the east coast should expect yet another lousy winter. My response: I hope the Farmers Almanac is correct. We're due for a season that lasts more than a few weeks.

NOAA MAP 2022-2023 winter
Property Ecoregion Vertebrate Map World

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
these people can't get 2 days from now right , let alone months from now
They got it right last season here in central/southern Wi...The counties that did open were back closed in a week...Several counties never even opened at all last season...

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
So here's my prediction. Nov will start to get cold, Dec it will be cold and snow, Jan it will be cold and snow and rain, Feb will be the same as Jan and March it will snow, rain, warm up and snow again. Pay me!
That prediction is likely more accurate than the NWS forecast...

I have learned that the only way the NWS can tell you what the weather will be is by looking out the window.

·
Premium Member
7,543 Posts
another warm , shitty winter with lots of snow followed by big rains start over and repeat x 5 or 6 times and its spring again. like every year the last 10

·
Premium Member
7,543 Posts
wouldnt be surprised if cat/brp/polaris/yamaha all 'lobby' for these guys predictions.

'warm and above normal temp winter with little to no snow '

'how about now ?'(slams bag of money on the desk)

' old time winter. 10 feet by jan. get those springchecks in nowwwww'

• Haha
Reactions: oko and Liggett

·
Registered
48,006 Posts
It'll be cold in december with normal precip., than warmer than usual with less rain, or frozen precip than usual for much of southern new england for the rest of winter....another words, its going to be a sucky snow year.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I have recently been hearing the meterologists going on huuuuuge rants against the farmers Almanac. They really hate them. And it seems they are threatened at times. Going on and on about how the almanac is guessing. Isn't that what the weather channels have been doing. They are Always wrong on forecasts. Come on.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That prediction is likely more accurate than the NWS forecast...

I have learned that the only way the NWS can tell you what the weather will be is by looking out the window.
Plant Sky Land lot Grass Font
Plant Sky Land lot Grass Font

1 - 20 of 33 Posts