Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking to buy(my first new yamaha) a new rtx,or gt in the fall,anybody heard any specials that yamaha is coming out with...been a faithfull polaris owner :cn:

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I haven't heard what the fall deals are yet. If I remember right on my 04 and 05 they really get going in late sept/early October. Of course I haven't been paying as much attention because I snow checked this year. They'll definately have them out by the Big East show which is end of sept begining of Oct.

2,329 Posts
Originally posted by Yamanator@Aug 28 2005, 06:51 PM
I haven't heard what the fall deals are yet. If I remember right on my 04 and 05 they really get going in late sept/early October. Of course I haven't been paying as much attention because I snow checked this year. They'll definately have them out by the Big East show which is end of sept begining of Oct.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=851129
[/quote]
anyone know what kinda deal is availble if i dont finnance? I'm trading in my fusion & hopefully i will have the rest saved? just wondering if there's any kinda extra's(promotion's) i should know about?? :cn:

2,329 Posts
Originally posted by PARKINDALE TRAILRIPPERS ASSO@Aug 28 2005, 07:27 PM
anyone know what kinda deal is availble if i dont finnance?  I'm trading in my fusion & hopefully i will have the rest saved?  just wondering if there's any kinda extra's(promotion's) i should know about??    :cn:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=851177
[/quote]
oh ya, i snow checked it. hope that doesnt change any deals that are up & coming? :cn:

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Originally posted by RED800@Aug 28 2005, 06:40 PM
im looking to buy(my first new yamaha) a new rtx,or gt in the fall,anybody heard any specials that yamaha is coming out with...been a faithfull polaris owner :cn:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=851115
[/quote]
2.9% for 12 months, 7.9 for 24, 8.9 for 48, 9.9 for 60 months this is there program. most credit unions are cheaper.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just picked up my Attack.. As i understood it.. current deal is $600 in Yamaha accessories and financing option of 2.9% for 12 months or 0% for six... Dealer gave me a price of $9300 .. ($500 dealer discount and $600 more in place of accessories - and discounted the bags and shock covers I ordered to boot). I took the 2.9 for 12 months.. but note that it is just another credit card, and rates are steep after promotion period.. either pay it off quick, or transfer to a low% or 0% card before your time runs out..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts