Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
I'd say this upcoming wkd or next, we'll most likely be at peak in the Eastern UP this upcoming wkd, maybe even past a little.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies. Might come up and spread a little money around up there this weekend.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,714 Posts
Seems to always be peak up north Hastings race weekend. Hastings is a week later this year and so are the colors

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
The Wellston area is slow this year, just a few Maples turning. It October 11 and we have not had a frost yet.
On another note, I will be doing the " Wellston area snow report " again this year.

Dick

·
Registered
342 Posts
You live Up North and have a camper? I never understood that one, LOL
Dont understand your comment?

Because I live in Northern Michigan I shouldn't want or need to camp? My family has camped my whole life and will continue to do so regardless where we live. I guess I shouldn't own a snowmobile trailer either since I live in a Snowbelt?

·
Premium Member
4,869 Posts
You live Up North and have a camper? I never understood that one, LOL
I lived up here for 43 years, and I also have a camper, always have, i like to get away from it all, like you fudgeys do to us :bc2:
And i also have a cabin 2 miles from lake superior.....

On topic, Still lots of green around my house as well.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Like the election... the trees are very divided this year. Most ash are about done in teh EUP, but maples are mostly still green. Other species are are in different stages so you already have some really nice reds and yellows, but still a ton of green. I think the color forecast is at least a week behind.

Michigan fall color update: The color show is underway | MLive.com

It seems like trees are a good 3/4 done when we do brushing and signing, not even close this year.

BTW, straits is doing brushing and signing this and next saturday if you are looking for something to do.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Dont understand your comment?

Because I live in Northern Michigan I shouldn't want or need to camp? My family has camped my whole life and will continue to do so regardless where we live. I guess I shouldn't own a snowmobile trailer either since I live in a Snowbelt?

Sorry Josh, did you have a bad day at work. Just making small talk

·
Registered
740 Posts
I lived up here for 43 years, and I also have a camper, always have, i like to get away from it all, like you fudgeys do to us :bc2:
And i also have a cabin 2 miles from lake superior.....

On topic, Still lots of green around my house as well.
Another North vs South thread:stirthepot:,

J/K

1 - 20 of 39 Posts