Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I gotta tell you I was there and I can tell you why all our graphics are crooked, it's do to the fact of the 300 lb. broad on the busted chair that leans to the left at the end of the assembly line, from what I saw that day. I guess you can't expect much for 8 bucks an hour. No really at least 300 lbs, needless to say I really wasn't that happy with the Q.C. on my sled. Guess mine was made on a monday or friday. Performance wise I like it. Ahh just bitching cause there is no snow here in the midwest. This just sucks....

·
Registered
930 Posts
Originally posted by Racer X # 9@Jan 10 2003, 02:39 PM
Well, I gotta tell you I was there and I can tell you why all our graphics are crooked, it's do to the fact of the 300 lb. broad on the busted chair that leans to the left at the end of the assembly line, from what I saw that day. I guess you can't expect much for 8 bucks an hour. No really at least 300 lbs, needless to say I really wasn't that happy with the Q.C. on my sled. Guess mine was made on a monday or friday. Performance wise I like it. Ahh just bitching cause there is no snow here in the midwest. This just sucks....
That's my sister :angry:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Team Arctic, I am sorry maybe they just need to fix her chair its throughing here balance off thats for sure.

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Team Arctic+Jan 10 2003, 02:41 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Racer X # 9
@Jan 10 2003, 02:39 PM
Well,   I gotta tell you I was there and I can tell you why all our graphics are crooked,  it's do to the fact of the 300 lb. broad on the busted chair that leans to the left at the end of the assembly line, from what I saw that day.  I guess you can't expect much for 8 bucks an hour.   No really at least 300 lbs,  needless to say I really wasn't that happy with the Q.C. on my sled.   Guess mine was made on a monday or friday.   Performance wise I like it.    Ahh just bitching cause there is no snow here in the midwest.   This just sucks....
That's my sister :angry:[/b]
what's her # I gotta friend that loves big , fat, hairy Chicks, she is a chick right?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts