Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by ridewot1@Feb 24 2003, 06:51 PM
:eek: f8 wow we they can`t keep f7 together :(
:lol: I think AC should give the dealers a brake before they come out with that f8, there's only so much time to do all that warrenty work!!!!!!!

S

·
0 Posts
You havn't seen the F8 colors yet, because there is no f8. Plain and simple

·
Registered
696 Posts
Originally posted by barahk@Feb 24 2003, 05:51 PM
:D the f8's are in check your local dealer for stock.... hurry!!!!! there going fast
Yeah, smartass, I already have my F8 ordered. It's really cool. I agree, the colors are great. Yep...they're going fast, better get your order in! Please...what did F7Rider say about a jackass?????

Go ride your dad's ski-doo. <_<

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by fatboy71@Feb 25 2003, 05:26 PM
I'm at the show and I haven't seen an F8 anywhere, I wish people would just tell the truth w/o any rumors or hype!!!!!
ya, well ridewot1 told me that he and his inside connection already saw one and there going to be at the show and on the cruise so don't take my word for it, he's the one who told me all about it !!!!!!!! :p and he also said they might be work on a new hell cat, but i'am only interested in the f8.....

·
Registered
237 Posts
If there is an F8 produce a picture Because I'll bet you can't . THERE IS NO SUCH THING BONE HEAD :angry: :angry: :angry: :huh: :huh: :wacko:

·
Registered
6 Posts
flesh,what you people don't know on this site is, there are people that work in the factory, and there are people that wished they worked in the factory (ebf8 05)already being tested BONEHEAD!!!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Originally posted by sponge bob@Feb 27 2003, 08:50 PM
flesh,what you people don't know on this site is, there are people that work in the factory, and there are people that wished they worked in the factory (ebf8 05)already being tested BONEHEAD!!!
Is it at the consumer show? Can I check the stock at my dealers? Are they on the boat? Since all answers are "NO", that makes his post an outright line of bullshit. Who cares what's in the factory? He said they were out, and that is a lie.

Why don't you shut us all up and post a picture of this "already being tested F8"? Hell, maybe when I'm in TRF on Monday, I'll swing by the test area by HWY 32 & Greenwood and check it out for myself. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
super advanced time waster (wicked king) found dead on the side of hwy 32 near greenwood....... cause of death , broken neck while trying to keep his eyes on a f8 as it flew by his daddys rev..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts