Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Jay@Dec 10 2002, 11:36 AM
F8 EFI?? Really? Is it available to the public?
This is all it says on the D&D site...

The new D&D F-8 EFI takes top awards at the Oldforge shootout.One for the Dynotech hole shot for best E.T in mid size class,Best top end rush for mid size class and Dyno Tech best performance per cc award for mid class...

Can a kit be far behind? Marc

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
It does look like the lowered it. loosened the springs all the way? I wonder what they had to do with the efi computer to get it to work?

·
Registered
899 Posts
check out the a-arms oursare arched upward his are flat straight across

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
That would be awesome!!! I KNOW the 800EFI would smoke the Rev800! Bring it on DOO.

I wonder what the cost would be?

·
Registered
593 Posts
I WAS AT THE SHOOTOUT AND THEY SAID THE KIT COMES WITH NEW JUGS AND IT IS SUPPOSED TO USE A SINGLE STOCK PIPE BUT THE ONE AT THE SHOOT OUT HAD TWINS. THEY ALSO SAID THAT THE STOCK EFI WAS USED AND IT COULD STILL COMPENSATE FOR TEMP AND ELEVATION.

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Originally posted by fireball@Dec 10 2002, 12:33 PM
I WAS AT THE SHOOTOUT AND THEY SAID THE KIT COMES WITH NEW JUGS AND IT IS SUPPOSED TO USE A SINGLE STOCK PIPE BUT THE ONE AT THE SHOOT OUT HAD TWINS. THEY ALSO SAID THAT THE STOCK EFI WAS USED AND IT COULD STILL COMPENSATE FOR TEMP AND ELEVATION.
That sounds AWESOME! I can't wait till this kit hits the market!

Damn Warranty!

·
Registered
629 Posts
Rumor has it that AC is releasing a F8 for next year. I wish it was a F9 instead.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
with all these people blowing engines and needing new pistons and cylinders.... you might as well put the big bore kit in it if you got it all apart. too bad for that dam warranty.

·
Premium Member
2,846 Posts
Originally posted by fireball@Dec 10 2002, 12:33 PM
THEY ALSO SAID THAT THE STOCK EFI WAS USED AND IT COULD STILL COMPENSATE FOR TEMP AND ELEVATION.
I find that hard to believe. There is no way a stock EFI curve for a 700cc sled can be the same as that for an 800cc sled. Maybe they use the stock pieces, but they are reprogramming it somehow.

Wonder what kind of HP were talking about here??

I'll bet the kit is not cheap.

·
Registered
245 Posts
My Bet is in the $2200 range. For that you better get 25hp. Ahhh...
the thought of a 165hp sleeper :wub: Kinda makes you want to treat me with a little more respect :wacko: I'm in.... Where do you sign up?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts