Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Jay@Dec 10 2002, 11:36 AM
F8 EFI?? Really? Is it available to the public?
This is all it says on the D&D site...

The new D&D F-8 EFI takes top awards at the Oldforge shootout.One for the Dynotech hole shot for best E.T in mid size class,Best top end rush for mid size class and Dyno Tech best performance per cc award for mid class...

Can a kit be far behind? Marc

·
Registered
851 Posts
check out the a-arms oursare arched upward his are flat straight across

·
Registered
586 Posts
I WAS AT THE SHOOTOUT AND THEY SAID THE KIT COMES WITH NEW JUGS AND IT IS SUPPOSED TO USE A SINGLE STOCK PIPE BUT THE ONE AT THE SHOOT OUT HAD TWINS. THEY ALSO SAID THAT THE STOCK EFI WAS USED AND IT COULD STILL COMPENSATE FOR TEMP AND ELEVATION.

·
Premium Member
5,199 Posts
Originally posted by fireball@Dec 10 2002, 12:33 PM
I WAS AT THE SHOOTOUT AND THEY SAID THE KIT COMES WITH NEW JUGS AND IT IS SUPPOSED TO USE A SINGLE STOCK PIPE BUT THE ONE AT THE SHOOT OUT HAD TWINS. THEY ALSO SAID THAT THE STOCK EFI WAS USED AND IT COULD STILL COMPENSATE FOR TEMP AND ELEVATION.
That sounds AWESOME! I can't wait till this kit hits the market!

Damn Warranty!

·
Premium Member
3,023 Posts
Originally posted by fireball@Dec 10 2002, 12:33 PM
THEY ALSO SAID THAT THE STOCK EFI WAS USED AND IT COULD STILL COMPENSATE FOR TEMP AND ELEVATION.
I find that hard to believe. There is no way a stock EFI curve for a 700cc sled can be the same as that for an 800cc sled. Maybe they use the stock pieces, but they are reprogramming it somehow.

Wonder what kind of HP were talking about here??

I'll bet the kit is not cheap.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.