Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing but time on our long weekend. I made a pipe for my F8 yesterday and was wondering if any one could tell by looking at it wether or not it will work. I added about 5/16 of an inch in the fat part of pipe and cut the stinger out and expanded it by a little less than an 1/8 overall. this is marked by the white zip ties in pic. I also have a set of D&D monster twins I will be using for the lake or all the time if you say the mod is junk which is ok because it cost me nothing but time,Thanx....any input is appreciated as I am not a pipe builder but rather a part time welder. I also have Digitrons for monster pipes, would it be safe to mount them 50mm from cylinder and run them at 1175 or 1200... :flush: :div20: :drunk: [attachment=103160:attachment][attachment=103156:attachment]

Attachments

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
anyone here that can look at that pipe and tell you if you did good or not is full of shit,only the dyno and time slips can verify that for you,however it does seem to me that its close to what bikeman does to his pipes.

egt probes should be 100 mm from piston skirts and you can run them up to 1250 or so safely

1 - 2 of 2 Posts