Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
Everyone would love to see an F9. The problem is fitting it in the chassis. I think if you see a F9 it will have the 700 bottom end and that probably isn't the best way to do it. I think a F8 is more likely. D&D already has one so we know that Cat can poke the 7 out to be an 8.
Cat S.

·
Registered
125 Posts
with all of the recalls on the new F7's, how many would buy the first year F9? I know I would trade up in a second

·
Registered
696 Posts
Ask what's his name who somehow got into the AC marketing server. Since he got the pic, I'm sure he can also get sled specs, release dates and other privy marketing info. Maybe if you PM him, he'll share it with you. Remember, "It's Legit" <_<

·
Registered
780 Posts
Gls has said on AMSNOW that the F7 can go a lot bigger than 800CC. Maybe there is enough room in the crankcase to use a stroker crank? the F7 has a 70mm stroke, the 900 has a 76 mm stroke.

·
Registered
96 Posts
There will be NO F9 next year, F8 I have no idea. The ZR9 next year will be cool, if you like the old ZR chasis then next year get a ZR9, wait a week and a month and you'll know what I mean. :D

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
All this anticipation is making me crazy! Can't wait to find out! I remember how excited I was last year at this time!

·
Registered
474 Posts
F-6 for sure. F-9???? hope so. However, I like my 9 just the way it is.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
2005 model year is what i'm saying, possibly a early release deal
so i may hold buying a new sled this spring, in case they throw the f-9 out there next january

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm not saying there WON'T be an F9, I'm sure there will be, but there won't be one next year. And I have a better source than just a Cat rep. ;)

·
Registered
960 Posts
my dealer told me a 9 will not fit, they will have to make it bigger if they come out.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts