Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ran my buddies 800 Polaris today. He is piped, cclutched, geared, and god nows what else. First 3 runs were pretty much a wash. Depended who hooked up better. On top I could pull just a little. Then he did a gear change. He would then beat me out of the hole, pull two sleds on me and hold steady. I am very impressed with my F7 ,so was he.
I GUESS ITS TIME FOR GEARS AND A CLUTCH SETUP. BETTER START SAVING NOW.

·
Registered
242 Posts
800 twin or triple. I plan to race my buddies 800 triple. He is piped clutched, reeds etc. He is the fastest of our riding group but due to a torn Achilles he can't ride until Feb. He talks so much s#$% I can't wait to put the F7 smackdown on him with my little stock 700.

·
Registered
520 Posts
B) Run every sled out there. Nuthin beat it in 660 ft drag that was stock.Smokes 800 Rotax by two lengths in 660.Pulls hard @7600.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
smoked my buddys 03 800 edge x, not even funny 4 sled lengths out of the whole, about 8 at 1,000 ft
about 8" of fresh snow on a county road in munising, the sno-pro track i'm sure helped out!!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My buddies is a XC 800 twin. He really knows what he is doing with this sled. It runs like a bear. I am happy to be in the ballpark with this sled. Hopefully with gearing and clutch kit i can pull him alot more. I f I do he probably will be looking for a big bore. He hates to beat!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially with a stock 700!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
Coming soon 850 VR1 & 650 VR1
978 Posts
I am the polaris rider Hookedup raced yesterday. I am very impressed w/ the F7"s peformance, {let alone box stock}. I think the F7 is one of the best performing sleds ever cc for cc. My 800 runs real strong, I have not been beat by any 800 twins this year or last!! Can I say F7 for me????
Gary

·
Registered
57 Posts
Have ran 800XCS & 800XCRS My experence is the XC stock for stock you'll win no dout about it . The XCR is other story should be close. If you clucth, pipe, reeds, beather,studs, ect., and they do same all will be close. Then the guy the most experence will win. The race will be the hole shot most likely so don't let us down spend time perfecting that hole shot and kick ass for all us F-7 boys. good luck I Know you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts