Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well two weekends in a row and my f7sp is still undefeated on the tug hill reservoir (flow) . Every weekend a bunch of people stop on the flow and race , we are racing around 2000 feet . so far nothing has been able to touch my sno-pro the only sleds i have not raced yet are the zr 900 or the 1000 thundercat , other than that they have all been toast :D including other f7s , i must have a factory freak :D . If anyone is coming to tug this weekend stop by and check it out . look for the signs on the trail that say flow and you will find it , its a very safe place to race and meet lots of good people even if they do swear my f7 is is not box stock :rolleyes:

·
Registered
841 Posts
Right on man :D ....I was out on saturday and was racing with the big dogs....My friend made a few passes with them first and got killed...(( F7 still stock))....When I lined up those guys thought they were going to smoke me too ...I was frickin funny at the 660 mark when they were eating my snow dust...The victims were as follows.....Xcr800...RMK700.....XC700....Summit800HO.....XC700....Tcat....and a few more but those are the fast guys.....and I mean fast. These guys do not trail ride they spend all their time in the field tuning and racing.......PS..the mountain sleds have 1.25in tracks and are tuned for one thing ....660'....Oh and I almost forgot to mention that I wiegh in a 220....so I am a heavy guy but it doesnt seem to make a big difference

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey dave , The old patriot is really running strong so far . Conditions are great for the studded sno-pro track , there is about 1 foot of super hard packed snow on the flow . The only thing i have done to it is adjusted the power valves to correct specs . I spend half the day with the hood up proving that its box stock .

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Snowmanf7sp, how are you hookin'-up? Trail studs? How many? Sounds like you're havin' fun! Hope you find a ZR9 to run soon. My guess is, you'll eat a trail riddin' 1000 T-Cat for lunch. Don't get me wrong, there MUST be some really fast trail ones out there somewhere, but I've YET to come across (a fast enough) one! -- Roy

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey sled head you going to be there this weekend ? There seems to be a big difference from one f7 to the other , not sure why ? A lot of people that i beat would say i was beating the f7s earlier , which is why i spend half the day with my hood up , but my sled is box stock . Im very happy with this sled :D

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Roy , i only have 102 1.45 inch mega bites, but the conditions are great for the sno-pro track . It hooks up like a raped ape :D

·
Registered
743 Posts
Glad to hear it Todd, I Rode to the WSA snow X and vernon downs yesterday and tucker won both finals, but anyway needless to say every one who rode there yesterday thought they were pros and wanted to race, there were 9 of us all on 700s and we raced a few time on the canal, and blew them away every time not even close, except for a 9 year old who boy on a 700 whos father use to race for a living, and you will not beleive it unlell you saw it but that kid can ride, and he is small for his age, he trail road with us all day and kept right up easy, i was amazed all day with this kid, but anyway I raced him a few times, he would get me on the line every time but in a 100 feet or so I would fly right bye, I think he weighs like 60 lbs, he will be a bad ass when he gets older, lol

·
Registered
743 Posts
no he was on a XCR 700, but he can ride, I thought he was gonna flip a few times when we went down inbankments and stuff like that, but he would stand on one side of the sled to use what little weight he has, and if you got to close to him he would roost you, He is one cool little man.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Todd,
get hold of Dan at outdoor shop, he has a clutch kit that will make you even faster in 1,000 feet!
only 200 bucks!
call him and he will custom make it for you B)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It runs so well im not sure if i dare touch it . I also like the fact that its box stock and nothing can touch it :D Its pretty funny watching the victims analyze my clutch :lol:

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Originally posted by snowmanf7sp@Feb 10 2003, 10:45 AM
Roy , i only have 102 1.45 inch mega bites, but the conditions are great for the sno-pro track . It hooks up like a raped ape :D
Same setup I've got on my std -- sno-pro track and 102 1.45" megabites. Mine is also box stock. After doing three hours of testing with another bud's F7, I ended up back at box stock. Runs GREAT!!! -- Roy

·
Registered
841 Posts
Originally posted by snowmanf7sp@Feb 10 2003, 10:42 AM
Hey sled head you going to be there this weekend ? There seems to be a big difference from one f7 to the other , not sure why ? A lot of people that i beat would say i was beating the f7s earlier , which is why i spend half the day with my hood up , but my sled is box stock . Im very happy with this sled :D
Am I going to be out where?? Where are you located?...I agree some F7's are better than others and thats a fact......sounds like you got a good one

·
Registered
899 Posts
hey snowmanf7 sp, what symbol do you have on your ecu? i have the square and purchased at D&D ? my f7sp seems to haul my big bod around very well and is box stock. just wondering if we have any similarities?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I also have the square on ecu and fuel rail , purchased from widricks also in lowville , I havent checked my ratio and at this point i dont feal i have to , if it was to lean it would have been toast a long time ago . Its just a factory freak :D

·
Registered
237 Posts
Mine has the square marking also and I have not been beaten
yet. I put on a d&d clucth but have not raced anybody yet.
f7 snow pro 136 maga bites.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lol :lol: i would believe the bored out to 800 theory before the unmatched riding skills :blink: :wacko:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts