Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Gent's,
Well I just got back from racing at the Nortel High Speed Drags in Haileybury, Ontario on Sunday and what a day. F7's (mine included) pretty much dominated the day. Tracks were "open", meaning studs etc anything goes. And due to the cold weather the snow conditions favoured my snopro track over the studded machines. In the 700cc S/P class it was myself taking 3rd with two other F7's taking 1st and 2nd. The 700 cc triple, 800 S/P classes were dominated again by F7's with the odd SRX scattered about the finishers in these classes as well. I was over anxious in some of these classes and was redlighting way too much for my liking. To be expected I guess for a rookie. Something I'll be working on is being more consistant. But for overall performance my F7 performance was flawless. Hookup, throttle response was excellent. The only drawback was that there was a considerable headwind coming right at you which basically kept the front end in the air all the way down the 660'. The F7 will hold the ski's for about 3/4 of the way on a calm day but with the extra headwind the front end would literally lift at about 70 mph, which made for tricky body language to keep it pointed at the finish line. But all was good. I managed too eliminate a couple of RX-1's which feels real good. The only real competition there was other F7's. Congratulations to all the other F'ers and thanks to my sponsors, VP Race Fuels, Amsoil and Alex MacIntyre and Associates Ltd. (mining contractors) and MAG Performance. You guys rock.

speedmerchant

·
Registered
899 Posts
yeah way to go good post thxs B)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts