Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i just called D&D and canceled........ it's been two months, they had no idea when i might even get it. obviously they don't cater to the small guy's that order one at a time. i'm pretty disappointed.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Part of the problem is that all of the new single pipes they are selling are also coming with the Y-pipe. We have had a new single on order for a while now, they seem to think it will be shipped next week. At least we have not had any snow to speak of.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Part of the problem is that all of the new single pipes they are selling are also coming with the Y-pipe. We have had a new single on order for a while now, they seem to think it will be shipped next week. At least we have not had any snow to speak of.[/b]
i'm not buy that. explain to me how other guys are getting them through dealers.

·
Registered
884 Posts
not trying be a dick but you guys shouldnt wait until the last minute to buy one! you should buy one in the summer or early spring. i bought mine at the snow show from the D&D booth that was ceramic coated for $140. I see now that everyone is trying to get them they are marked up!

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
not trying be a dick but you guys shouldnt wait until the last minute to buy one! you should buy one in the summer or early spring. i bought mine at the snow show from the D&D booth that was ceramic coated for $140. I see now that everyone is trying to get them they are marked up![/b]
congragulations on your successful purchase, but i don't concider the begining of october the last minute.

·
Premium Member
3,084 Posts
not trying be a dick but you guys shouldnt wait until the last minute to buy one! you should buy one in the summer or early spring. i bought mine at the snow show from the D&D booth that was ceramic coated for $140. I see now that everyone is trying to get them they are marked up![/b]

Could any man imagine someone saying this to your face across a bar on a sat. night.. and not somebody going to the local jail? :smilielol:

·
Registered
206 Posts
i just called D&D and canceled........ it's been two months, they had no idea when i might even get it. obviously they don't cater to the small guy's that order one at a time. i'm pretty disappointed.[/b]
I called them yesterday and they said the earlyest will be next week, maybee. Well have to wait and see.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.