Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Classicstream,

If we raced up where you live I'm pretty sure you'd walk me. If we raced where I live the F7 would walk you. I just wanted to tell DooSkiX that he should talk down to F7 riders when no other companies have the balls to try and beat the F7 with a sled that has the same cc's.

·
Registered
7,435 Posts
Originally posted by Cat Lover 62@Oct 13 2005, 01:58 PM
Classicstream,

If we raced up where you live I'm pretty sure you'd walk me.  If we raced where I live the F7 would walk you.  I just wanted to tell DooSkiX that he should talk down to F7 riders when no other companies have the balls to try and beat the F7 with a sled that has the same cc's.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=927112
[/quote]
i am not trying to start a fight but a srx will give the F7 every thing it can handle.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
exactly under what conditions will a f-7 beat a t-cat? like maybe a sparkplug wire coming off... no offence ment, a f7 is the fastest 700 built, but after about 60 mph its not even close to a t-cat. I have raced many of them, so far only 1 has even got me out of the hole, and I went right back by him. Jacques

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Originally posted by Cat Lover 62@Oct 13 2005, 12:58 PM
Classicstream,

If we raced up where you live I'm pretty sure you'd walk me.  If we raced where I live the F7 would walk you.  I just wanted to tell DooSkiX that he should talk down to F7 riders when no other companies have the balls to try and beat the F7 with a sled that has the same cc's.
[/quote]

Look Jr. please show me where I disparaging remarks about the F7. My comment was that it is not unbeatable as someone else was eluding to, nothing more. Read the rest of my comments before making such claims. I did not reply to your post on the because that horse is dead, drop it.

Keep in mind that I was riding/racing sleds long before you were even a glimmer in your daddy's eyes, so if anyone is going to correct me it ain't gonna be you.

I've owned a couple Revs now and have raced many F7's so I speak from experience, but keep in mind that I never made mention of them on the FCat forum. I've also ridden/raced F7's and Tcats so I have a little experience there as well.

To say that F7 is faster than a TCat or any year Mach Z that is running properly is ridiculous. Look beyond the 660 races in the mud and grass.

·
Registered
12,093 Posts
Originally posted by Cat Lover 62@Oct 13 2005, 12:58 PM
Classicstream,

[/quote]

Wrong. The T-cat will take it all the way around. My dad has a 2000 T-Cat LE (ya, the green one) with 192 studs and clutching and an 03 F7 Sno-Pro with studs (uncertian number) and clutching. He is a good 260 and I'm about 170 fully dressed and soping wet. It doesn't matter who rides what, the T-Cat takes the cake.

Originally posted by born to ride@Oct 13 2005, 01:20 PM
i think its the 97.......That will give a F7 all it can handle.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=927174
[/quote]

Get of your bong...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by racinfarmer@Oct 13 2005, 01:37 PM
Wrong.  The T-cat will take it all the way around.  My dad has a 2000 T-Cat LE (ya, the green one) with 192 studs and clutching and an 03 F7 Sno-Pro with studs (uncertian number) and clutching.  He is a good 260 and I'm about 170 fully dressed and soping wet.  It doesn't matter who rides what, the T-Cat takes the cake.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=927214
[/quote]

I race a studded and clutched '97 carbed T-cat and the stock '05 F7 EFI beat it on snow. Had I raced him on a cold day on ice I know he would have won.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
660ft or less, F7 will beat the srx and tcat.
After that, the Tcat will start to walk away. Its the triple way!

These are comparing two sleds which are both set up properly.
You have to remember that there are tuners out there that tune the wrong direction. :frech32:

Have a nice day!

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Originally posted by Cat Lover 62@Oct 13 2005, 01:43 PM
I race a studded and clutched '97 carbed T-cat and the stock '05 F7 EFI beat it on snow.  Had I raced him on a cold day on ice I know he would have won.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=927227
[/quote]

yea, you are right, problem is the 97 t-cat only had a 3/4 " track, (I think, something like that anyway) so yea you will get that out of the hole. but a t-cat with 1" or more, thats gonna be hard. once again, set up means alot. Jacques

1 - 20 of 114 Posts