Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Race after race its pretty much a draw. Racing on lake +- 1/8 mile both sleds studded and otherwise stock. Temp 37f conditions 4 " of fresh snow (wet). F7 speedo was right on with gps @+- 100mph RX1 was reading 110 with 100 gps.
Toss a coin

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
My friend bought an f-7 and his dad bought the rx-1. ON a mile long pond they were dead even all the way to 100 and then the rx-1 killed him. My friend says top speed on his f-7 sno pro is 107. THey then switched and he had his dads rx going 127 down the lake. And since the speedo is prolly 10 mph off that 117 which is still pretty fast.

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
That sounds about right for the RX1Ton...117 is pretty sweet no matter what sled you ride...

If the F7 can do 110...I will be psyched. Had mine to 107 on the speedo so far...hopefully I will eclipse that tomorrow. :p

·
Registered
841 Posts
Clutch that box stock F7 in and walk away from the RX1. The stock set up is fairly good in the F7 but we all know there is more there.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ran 2 rx-1's a rev 800 and a Thundercat with my f7 last tuesday.
The one rx-1 and the thundercat jumped me but I past them in about a second and stayed out in front till 100 than the thunder cat past me followed by the rx-1's. It was 40 degrees out that day, does anyone know if warm weather will effect the rx-1

·
Registered
797 Posts
ran my friends rx-1 yesterday and it was not even close. he got holeshot but i came by really fast and had 4-6 sled lead at .3 miles. Maybe he will get faster hes only got 40 miles on it.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hey guys, haven't received my sledd yet but made a drunken $2000 bet against RX-1, as far as I know is stock, I'll let you all know, was the sno pro package only spring order as well?
thank you

·
Registered
841 Posts
What do you mean NO........The sno pro is a spring only order unless you find a sno checked sled left over that someone didnt pick up.............Thats how I got mine :D .........And havent missed the early release ZR900 I traded at all.....

·
Registered
245 Posts
I see them in dealers all the time. Maybe they ordered EXTRA's like the GRAPHICS packages they weren't SUPPOSED to oreder EXTRA STOCK in :wacko:

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
I posted this about a week ago and i have some results of me racing against this years big sleds!

Well today i was out again on the lake on a one mile stretch and lined up with this years big sleds! a 2003 zr 900 1 inch , 2003 rev 800 1 inch , 2003 rx1 1.25 inch , 2003 sks 700 1.25 inch , i think a 97 mach 1 1.25 inch, 2003 edge x 700 1.25 inch.

The first drag, i got everyone out of the hole shot and was about half way and the 900 started to pull on me and was about 1 to 1 1/2 sled lengths ahead of me, both me and the 900 stopped and i seen the rx-1 and the rev 800 go by about dead even i dont know the order of the other sleds, so it was 1. zr 900 2. f7 Tied for 3 rx1 and rev 800 and the other im not to sure. We stopped and lined up again going in the other direction and from holeshot all the way to the end of the drag i was in front, with the zr 900 in second and the rx1 in third and the rev in forth, and i cant remember on the order of the other sleds, but one things for sure my sleds is awsome!! being able to beat rx1's and trade 1st and 2nds with a zr 900 is great.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts