Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy JUST picked up his Morgan Rev 800 today....Well I guess the race is on....My F7 STD has Carbon Tech Reeds, DP kit,Geared, SW Intake all already installed...I have a bit of tuning to get me RPM back where it should be but I should be able to tweek that soon...

Looking to ride this weekend but it will be a few hours of riding on his sled before the computer break in kicks in.So I have a bit of time....Any one run against one yet? I'm told they are geared different and have a 10 tooth driver instead of 9...

I guess I will see in the weeks ahead...

Let me know,

CAPTAINKIRK

·
Registered
228 Posts
Sounds Like It Might Be A Pretty Interesting Match Up . Let Us Know How Things Turn Out , Will You ?

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
it all depends on how far you race i guess. i raced a bm edition the other day for about 600 feet with my f-5 sno-pro and i got him out of the hole but at the end he had a couple of sled lengths on me . top speed with your sled and the bm rev should be interesting. keep in mind its still just a rev 800 but with some cosmetic stuff and a different tunnel .

·
Registered
5 Posts
i raced a rev 800 blair morgam edition bout 3/4 of a mile on a lake with bout 3 inches of snow and beat it by three sleds the whole way. i got a f7 sno pro!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
i currently own both . the firecat has such good weight transfer which helps alot . the race i beleive with these mahines is won at the beginning . i have not done anything yet to the morgan sled but i will . i have all the normal mods to my f7 and they are about even racing my buddies rev 800 , not the morgan . the 10 tooth drivers do make a difference so it will be very close if the both HOOK the same .

let us know what happens . this could be one of those ,you win once and next time you do not and then again you win type of races . conditions need to be great for both to judge this fairly .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts