Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
f7 vs fusion 600 ho and f7 vs edge x 600

I know the fusion is knew. but my 04 f7 sno pro. should still walk over it RIGHT?
What about the Edge x 600. Should I beat that? Even if they have a trail clutch kit?

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
it won't be a race imo unless polaris really did something impressive with their new 600... old chasis and motor, or new chasis and motor you should still wax there ass

·
Registered
728 Posts
Not really a fair compairson. It would be interesting if you had a F6.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
OHHHH Come on Now !!!!!!!!!! what kind of a question is that Jesus Christ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
I really think the Fusion 600 HO will really suprise some people. If you look on DTR's website, they make some VERY respectable power, and with a few mods (i.e air box mod, and ???can't remember the other they did; both were basically FREE) the sled made nearly 130hp. That along with some clutching will make the 600 HO a real runner...you are WARNED

·
Registered
314 Posts
I'm sure I'll get flak over this but I had beat numerous F7's in 660 ft with my Pro-x 600. It all depends on how the sled is set up. If you have a 600 Poo that hooks like an animal & a F7 that dont the race is over.On the other hand a well tuned/studded F7 will win every time, thats why I bought one :div20: If your wondering about all out top end speed its not even a fair comparison.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Originally posted by pol600x@Oct 20 2005, 06:42 AM
I'm sure I'll get flak over this but I had beat numerous F7's in 660 ft with my Pro-x 600. It all depends on how the sled is set up. If you have a 600 Poo that hooks like an animal & a F7 that dont the race is over.On the other hand a well tuned/studded F7 will win every time, thats why I bought one :div20: If your wondering about all out top end speed its not even a fair comparison.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=942474
[/quote]

I think that anyone who goes into a race "knowing" that they are going to win the race is in for a surprise. I would think that the f7 would take the cake, but that is an assumption, and we all know about assumptions. :cn:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Originally posted by sledsearcher@Oct 19 2005, 11:21 PM
I really think the Fusion 600 HO will really suprise some people. If you look on DTR's website, they make some VERY respectable power, and with a few mods (i.e air box mod, and ???can't remember the other they did; both were basically FREE) the sled made nearly 130hp.  That along with some clutching will make the 600 HO a real runner...you are WARNED
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=942201
[/quote]
Got to be tough to be a POO guy when all you have is a carb 600 you hope
doesnt get toasted by the F6 with new pipe sensor, leaner map and much
better clutching then last year....You have been warned...
Run with the F7s or MY ZR900 HA,HA,HA,HA

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
I've got a bud with a box stock 02 XC 600X. I had clutch only and with equal traction I was about 8-10 lengths ahead in 1000'. It's not close. My F5 with clutch / other minor mods is dead even with the 600....even top end with the 1.375.

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
I wouldnt even worry about the edge x 600...my buds got one, not even a race...

who knows about the fusion 600 ho, I know for a fact no one has raced one yet, so who knows...we'll find out this winter...

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Originally posted by user2@Oct 20 2005, 07:38 AM
Got to be tough to be a POO guy when all you have is a carb 600 you hope
doesnt get toasted by the F6 with new pipe sensor, leaner map and much
better clutching then last year....You have been warned...
Run with the F7s or MY ZR900 HA,HA,HA,HA
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=942519
[/quote]

Dude...what the hell are you talking about?...look at what sled I have! I am just saying that I have SEEN a dyno sheet of a 600HO and its nothing to squawk at. 130hp out of a 600 is pretty darn impressive for no REAL mods. I am not saying that it will beat or even be close to an F7, but I am saying from a NUMBERS stand point the Fusion could be a much better race then anyone would expect.

Edit: and BTW, feel free to meet up with me somewhere in MI and you can race my OLD, SLOW, STOCK Firecat :div20:.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Should be no problem raced 3 900 fusions last year 2 stock(studded) one had clutch work and studded, long story made short only the cluched 900 could keep up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts