Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally came across an f6 this past weekend. I was at a lake race, which I planned on entering, but long story short I didn't get my sled ready in time so we just entered the radar run. Anyways, while racing on the lake there was a guy riding an f6. I started talking with him and he explained that this f6 was a dealer demo and he was just taking it for a ride. He indicated that it seemed to handle better than his f5 and seemed to be pretty impressed with it. We then discussed performance and agreed to run my f7 standard with 136 studs (otherwise bone stock) against this f6 (which to his knowledge was stock and had no studs). This was on a hard pack lake. We raced two times with the same results. The f7 and f6 were neck and neck up to about 70-80 mph! After that the f7 would pull away. I was very impressed, it seemed like forever before I started pulling away from the f6! I also raced an 02 zr 800efi and 02 xc 800 and beat them all the way through. I have no doubt that this f6 would have beat them to 80mph or so. I was impressed! :)

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
I hit apx. 86 mph in a 1000' this past weekend on my F6, full tank gas, bone stock everything, suspension not set up yet. Conditions were far from ideal. Had an inch of crust snow with 3 inches of powder resting on top of hardpack.
Kept breaking through the top crust layer.

Just wondering some 1000' speeds of others...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts