Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1000ft. hard packed wide trail in the u.p. we both lined up i had 60 miles on my f7 with 102 studs and he 192, mine bone stock and he had pipes cluthed, and god knows what else the 1st race was no contest with the amount of studs he had compared to me he smoked me off the line so we went again from about a 15 to 20 mile roll and it was damn close at 1000 f7 my spindles were at his leg, he did beat me but like i said mine wasnt broke in and he had pipes and possiabley more if i had an srx and spent all that money and was only winning by a half a sled length i would be pissed, but now i have 200 flawless miles on it and i would like to try it again cause at about 150 it really started to loosen up so bring um on, i know a stock srx will be no contest... im very very happy with the sled takes some getting used to but look out now...

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
At the races today there were 4 srx all were studded.jetted.. clutched
and one was piped.The f7 had 25 miles on her with 102 1.125 stud's
the cat beat them all it was not a contest..they were racing 700 ft
there was on there not studed it also beat them all but not near as bad
as the studded one....none of the f7's had pre-mix..also the one
not studded only had 5 miles on it...there was also a 900 there and it
colud not beat the f7's...the 900 was not studded...but was gaining on the top end.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
If he piped his SRX he wasted alot of $$$ as NO ONE makes better pipes than the stock ones for the winter time anyway. A few have seen minimal gains with Aeen on the pavement in the hot summer heat. SRX's and F7 should be good drag races all winter with the better tuner getting the win most of the time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts