Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today me and my dad pulled into this big field where everyone races on our way home from Charlies Inn. And there were about 10 ski-doo's sittin there...
we ran up and down a couple times then a 800 mxz pulls over next to the F7, so I drop my hand and they are off- 2 races, both times same result..The f7 ahead at the end by about 7-9 sled lenghts. Then a mxz 500 pulls up next to me and we only raced once because the first time i beat him pretty good

Kinda dissapointed though... i was hoping there would be a rev 800 there so i could witness the f7 and the rev go. Or a rev 600, i would like to run one of them

·
Registered
23 Posts
trust me the result would be the same. i've absolutely spanked 4 rev's this year, and an 800 edgex ju yesterday and mine is bone stock :p

·
Registered
6,125 Posts
You better beat a mxz500 with your f5-my zr500s every year had no problem and thats no joke-as a matter of fact my 01zr500apv has beat many mxz600s along with arctic cats zr600s-havent raced a rev600 but honestly i wouldnt expect to beat it-104hp to 118hp just doesnt work out in my favor-scott-personally i hate to rip on arctic cats but the zr600s where a joke as far as performance from the factory and same with the mxz600s

·
Registered
593 Posts
ski-doo run good out of the hole and in midrange, but after that the die(twins) my buddy on an xc 500 beat a mxz 800 in a race that started at 80mph and went for almost 2 miles. the xc actually pulled it. In a drag the doo would kill it. they just don't have legs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts