Hardcore Sledder banner

F7 updates????

4K views 45 replies 25 participants last post by  nps 
#1 ·
I just got all the updates on my F7, WHAT A JOKE! fuel pump, front bolts on rear suspension, coil, bolts on rail stops up front, cables almost rubbed through airbox, recoil rope, steering rod hits head, air bubbles in coolant, oil sensor not working right, will have to get a sensor orderd,What else will I have to do to this damn thing this winter, I am a little pissed about the hole deal, Since I did everything my self, dealer was to buisy to get it in this week. FORGOT about the pipe splitting open today, Iam out of a sled until the dealer gets a new one, I am beinging to think this is a PILE OF S**T, any thoughts?

Discussion starter · #24 ·
Well Dec.29th scored two pistons, trashed one jug, this sled has a total of 432 miles on it. Dealer did the air bleed out and I also have done it, always let sled warm up and cool down a little, I have never opened the sled up cold, and I run only synthetic oil and 91 octane, This is the 1st engine I have had any trouble with, So tell me NOW what the next problem will be, Heard someone say something about a chaincase MAYBE!! You have to admit The F7s are having a lot of trouble, And ARTIC CAT, What a joke they are, WEll SR. we are sorry for your inconvience, You have to take it to your dealer and have them work on it, or some B.S. Like that. This sled should have waited until 2004, or at least the one I have, some are lucky and others are NOT! AND YES they all have troubles, but THIS is really starting to piss me OFF.

Discussion starter · #30 ·
Talk is cheap when its not your sled RIDNA7 And trust me if one more thing goes wrong with this pile of crap it will be down the rode, Unlike you I will not put up with piss poor quality work. I havent even started to jump my F7 due to low snow conditions. This site is all about LIVE AND DIE CAT no matter what goes wrong with ARCTIC CAT. I just wonder how RIDNA7 would be if this was his sled, Would he be a Die hard Cat Lover and Not say a word about the troubles! BECAUSE ARCTIC CAT IS THE ONLY SNOWMOBILE HE WOULD EVER OWN NO MATTER WHAT WAS WRONG WITH IT! YOU ARE FULL OF YOURSELF RIDNA7.

Discussion starter · #33 ·
Ok lets see here, I have 3 friends that just blow up there sleds on 87, I have always ran 91 and never any troubles, stock or mod, And if you think I am the only one how has had trouble with their F7 Or F5 your just kidding your die hard self. Cat has not been any help what so ever, Just keep believing and some day You might realize what I have this year! Cat is a JOKE!

Discussion starter · #36 ·
How about a new sled! Think that will happen? Not in my life, call this sled a lemon, call it junk, its one thing after another, Put yourself in my shoes, what would you be saying about the whole deal? What would you want from CAT? Has anyone had a lot of loose bolt on their sleds? I have used a lot of locktight, the small things dont bother as much as the pistons and jug, I know I can't afford to keep this after the warranty is up, Just remember this could be you instead of ME!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.