Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
^_^ Pretty poor snow conditions in norterh ND so I wanted to see how acurate speedo was so got the gps out taped it up on the bars gave it a little try mile long dirt road with a little bit of snow I have F7 SP 1st run 109 gps speedo read 111 2 nd 103 gps speedo 105 so fairly close meanwhile waiting in the farm yard was UPS truck he said it looked like a car coming down the road with all the dust just thought I would mention that because I got pretty good laugh out of it little hard on equipment. 240 miles on sled no troubles yet hard miles . Goodwin clucth kit & Intake from Dan. No studs no carbides left send me some snow Please.

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Nice, so your Sno Pro track didn't hinder you more than 5 mph top end. Good to hear. BTW, Cabellas (and I am sure a lot of others) have the holders for the GPS...I drilled the three holes into the part of my dash (off to the left) where the warning decal is and it's the balls...the GPS sits nice and secure, the wind never hits there so there is no stress on the hood at all.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts