Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was riding on Monday after I got my sled back from the dealer for some updatesand went about 23 miles. within that 23 miles it cut out completely (died) once (about 3 miles down the rode). I started it right away and it seemed to run fine for about another 10 miles and then started to die again (around the same speed)but did'nt quit this time, the tach went to all zero's (digital)and then came back and stayed running. ran decent otherwise. found coolant leak at the resevoir hose but mines not in the serial number range that I saw on the bulletins. Has anyone had the same problem? If you did what did you do to get it fixed. Thanks

·
Registered
112 Posts
I put 330 miles on mine last week, and it stalled 3 times. Once after a high speed run, and twice while riding in real rough stuff. It also cut out several times, usually while in the rough. It is at the dealer now, and he thinks it is the throttle safety switch. Check your throttle cable to make certain there isn't too much slack in it. My dealer adjusted the cable and added a plastic washer to the pivot pin, to make the switch less likely to activate inadvertently.

-bullwhip

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya thats what I was thinking also because when I let off the 2 time I feathered the throttle as I was letting off and it kicked backin again with no problems after that ( got 100 miles on total )

1 - 3 of 3 Posts