Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have noticed in my AC Service Manual that the specs for the regular F7 and F7 snopro are different for some of the clutching components creating a higher engagement and higher peak/running rpm for the snopro. I checked my snopro and it does align with the higher rpms as noted in the AC Service Manual. Am wondering the goal of the different clutching on the snopro? And also what the power band is for the F7 motor?

As feedback: Have found the power of the F7 SnoPro to be awesome and it hooks up great. Still am tweaking the suspension to get it to handle the way I would like as well as trying to adjust my riding style. Am having a hard time getting it to hook properly in the icey corners when riding hard. Have it studded and have 10" carbides, lowest hole on the limiter staps. Have you guys thought about putting a dial adjust on these moving forward? I think I am going to retrofit mine over the summer and put one on as I have always loved teh ability to change my ski pressure with changing trail conditions.

Thanks for all the fun you provide us and for being leaders in the industry!! I put on about 3500 miles a year and can't imagine winter without a sled.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts