Hardcore Sledder banner

F7 Sno Pro Studding

878 views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  SnoProG 
#1 ·
Thought I would poll your comments on what your setup for studs on this Fire Breathing...Arm Streaching...Beast of a Machine we all own.........

-What Brand
-Stud Height
-How Many

Also round or square backers ........

#2 ·
i'm having my perfomance expert put on 1.520 traction masters with round nylon backers...he also is using my F7 sno pro as his dyno test sled to figure out what the exact clutching setup should be also dyno with the v force reeds and the pipe when it hits the ground from speedwerx....which by the way they are saying the pipe is still 3 weeks away as of yesterday.....but then again they said it was 2 weeks away 2 weeks ago.

#6 ·
I went with Woodys 144 template, and 144 Fast Trac Top Gun 2 1.5" stainless studs. 96 studs in double plastic backers, and the other 48 in the new Fast trac Airlite XL (extra large) round backers made for the longer studs. I've used TGII's for four years and haven't lost one yet (knock on wood). Great product. I like the Woody's pattern too...it kept me from worrying about tunnel damage..was easy to use and got exact placement of the studs...important with the FC tunnel.
KJ

#9 ·
156 FastTrac 1.5" stainless studs with custom square yellow backers made from all the Doo REV side panels I won in races so far. I am looking to make me a good yellow skid plate after a few more REV smackdowns!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.