Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a f7 sno pro and would like to know a good way to set it up. i am a aggressive trail rider ,and a hard ditch banger. like to ride fast and hard. please help. p.s. this is my first arctic cat, and this thing is unbeliveable. just needs to be set up better. thank you for your help. DEATH IS NATURES WAY OF TELLING YOU TO SLOW DOWN! :lol: :ph34r:

·
Premium Member
2,846 Posts
Best thing to do is to read these forums, learn what adjustments are available and what effect they have. Then its all about setting up the sled for your personal preference.

Good Luck :D

·
Registered
593 Posts
this is how my sled is set up
1. took out one large shim from secondary
2. front shock preload 3 inches from retainer to cap, so basically leave three inches of shock showing
3. rear front torq arm- limiter in middle hole- back shock preload off to one turn from having no pressure at all
4. rear springs lighest setting
5. rear blocks set in the #2 setting (2 facing front of sled)
When the trais get rough set rear springs to medium setting. I wasn't happy with my f7 until i did the changes 100% better. The adjustments to the rear front shock and limiter straps made the most difference. do a little at a time so you can feel the differences, and have fun some minor changes make this sled reall6y rail.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts