Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know a good setup for riding in the mountains out west? Mainly wondering about gearing and clutching. I have a 04 f7 std.,putting a 1.7 track on. Or who would be the best shop to buy a clutch kit through?

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Anyone know a good setup for riding in the mountains out west? Mainly wondering about gearing and clutching. I have a 04 f7 std.,putting a 1.7 track on. Or who would be the best shop to buy a clutch kit through?[/b]
i have my F6 supertip clutch kit on ebay! dont know if it can be used in a F7 but someone must know

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=140069249381

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
I just got back from riding the snowies a couple of days ago and I also had the 1.7 on a 2003 F7. I ran 57 g weights I beleive. Kept the helix and springs stock. Ran great on the trail and in the pow.

·
Registered
177 Posts
What elevation were you riding at with the 57 gram weights? i am currently ordering a black magic heartthrob clutch kit for my 04 f7. I ride at 4-8000 feet and thats what this kit ios suppose to be for. I am leary about 59 gram weights though. :beerchug:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What elevation were you riding at with the 57 gram weights? i am currently ordering a black magic heartthrob clutch kit for my 04 f7. I ride at 4-8000 feet and thats what this kit ios suppose to be for. I am leary about 59 gram weights though. :beerchug:[/b]
F-7 JUNKIE, what does the hearttrhob kit have for helix and springs?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts