Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had my oil pump adjusted by dealer last week and went for a short ride tuesday and seized it!after pulling it apart the dealer says it needs two cylinders and two pistons!they are blaming it on water in the gas!i know water can melt down av engine but both cylinders at the same time?i use isopropel alcohol in my gas also.i still beleive they adjusted the oil pump wrong.this sled has run absolutely awesome up to this point but am seriously thinking about switching brands.i have had four cats and three have burned down on me!any thoughts out there?

·
Registered
60 Posts
One fuel rail to 2 injectors, yes 2 at a time seems feasable but I thought smart valves weren't supposed to pass water or air for that matter.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
pull your airbox off and check that make sure that accorden boot is on the trottle bodys both mine were half off and my pistons were scored so I think with a combo of a cracked pipe and and sucking in sno dust is what scored my pistons. I also checked a buddie of mines his was only on about 3/4 of the way on one side He burnt the pto side that was the side that was not on all the way. So either you should check it or your dealer should

1 - 3 of 3 Posts