Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just some food for thoughts:

The resale value probably will not be as bad as most thinks, there are riders out there that will want the F7, but do not want to pay full price for new, always have, thats why we can keep buying new sleds and selling our old sleds.

They will know that the problems have been fixed, miles low (bad snow year, except for Rob's sled) and they will get them for 1000 to 1500 cheaper than a new one. They will go for it. And of course, a used sled kicking everyone's butt is not a bad deal either. I don't think we will get hurt all that bad.

One last thought, all the guys that are worried about the resale value, it is because you are going to buy the latest and greatest again, and go through the same challanges we did this year.

It is amazing what we will go through for the latest and badest sled.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Earl, I agree. I don't think resale will be bad at all. Especially after hearing that the pricing of the 04 f6 will be similar to the price of the 03 f7, which means the 04 f7 will go up. That's what I heard, so we'll have to wait a few weeks to find out if this pricing is accurate or not.

Besides, I'm not sure if I want to give up my 03, it's a rocket ship! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts