Hardcore Sledder banner

F7 RACES LETS HERE THEM!

5K views 57 replies 43 participants last post by  xc4f7 
#1 ·
Lets here them good or bad! How far was the race, from a dead stop? How bad did you win or lose by? YOu stock??
THANKYOU Skydog

#11 ·
I have beaten a03 700 poo...no contest!!!!
At the races the other day my freind
with 10 miles on his f7...102 stud's 1 inch track
beat a non studded 900 5 length's 700 ft
also 4 srx's all are studded,clutched and jetted
700 poo cluched,piped,jetted and studded
beat all by 3-4 length's and pulling away
also a 02 viper clutched,jetted and studded
and yes the f7 was stock!!!!!!!!!

#20 ·
Got beat by a Rev 800 hey?

My idiot buddy and I bought f-7's together. he took his up to the Turle Flowage in Northern WI on Monday (parts yet completely frozen). He went with two mutual frineds as well who rode zrts. He raced rev 800 twice and the opposite was true. had the rev by one to two sled lengths through most of the pull. Both sleds studded. marks' f-7 stuuded identical to mine..153 1.075

I give up!

#21 ·
My F7 Standard vs buddies 900 sno pro "03" we raced once in short field.He Beat me so bad i did not want to race him again.So we moved to a bigger a field where we marked off 1000' or .2 on my odo.So he could show me how bad he could beat me.Well I tell you what I beat him 9 times straight up to as much as 9 sleds.He was pissed.He,s at home right now trying to figure out how to make it hook up.

#22 ·
With ONLY 50 miles on my F7, I HAD to race against 2 REV's 800, 3 Edge700, 2 ZR800 (pinned) for about a 1000'. A little bit of snow on the lake (about an inch). On hook up, the 2 ZR800 (pinned) jumped in front of the rest of us. As soon as I got traction, I blew by them (after 200 or 300 feet). My friend's REV800 was way faster then the other REV (probably got a good one, lucky him) but I was still faster by a couple of lenghts. He had better hookup then me. The 3 Edge700, right off the line were WAY BACK, they were pissed pretty bad the 3 of them were not EVEN close. With some pins, clutch kit and a sportier exhaust... I should have some serious FUN.

Attachments

#25 ·
Originally posted by F7_Ditch_Jumper@Dec 24 2002, 10:02 PM
some 5 year old with a studed zr 120.0 kicked my ass. He had a thudercat engine bored out to 1200. NOT. would be funny to see some one cram a 440 into kitty kat. :D
LMFAO!!!!

#26 ·
I have seen and f-7 beat an 02 zr 800 cc in eigth of a mile. It beat the 02 srx in the eigth but then they switched lanes and the srx beat him so they were close to the same. Then we got a couple f-7's on the lake for 0 to top speed runs. It beat an rx-1 with 50 miles on it but when lined up with an rx-1 with 1000 miles on it they were dead even up to 110 then the rx-1 went by. Seen 2 f-7's with top speed of 115 on the regular one and 109 on the sno pro package. All in all there preetty fast.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.