Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets here them good or bad! How far was the race, from a dead stop? How bad did you win or lose by? YOu stock??
THANKYOU Skydog

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hre on tug i have raced rx1 , rev 800 , 99 srx and many others and have yet to be beat in 700 feet closest was the rev and i got him by 3 sled lengths . I am stock other than 102 1.45 woodys on my f7 patriot sno-pro :D

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Originally posted by Hookedup@Dec 24 2002, 02:56 PM
Ran last years Polaris 800 last night for a real short distance and pulled on him hard. :D
Just what I suspected! Friend of mine insists his Polaris is faster than mine! Gook Luck!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
F7 stock with 1" track and 153 studs. Have beaten every sled so far in 500'. Haven't raced a Rev 8 yet but have raced all other 6's 7's and 8's. (about 20 total) No SRX's or Rx-1's yet. 109mph on the lake today in 3/4 mile. I love this sled!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Raced a mark 1 in a short distance he had head work,piped,ported and clutched had him abiut 2 slid len. :D

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Lost to a ZR 900 twin 2 times. Both runs he pulled 1 sled length right out of the gate and the race stayed there.

He was studded, I am not.

LOL

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
I have beaten a03 700 poo...no contest!!!!
At the races the other day my freind
with 10 miles on his f7...102 stud's 1 inch track
beat a non studded 900 5 length's 700 ft
also 4 srx's all are studded,clutched and jetted
700 poo cluched,piped,jetted and studded
beat all by 3-4 length's and pulling away
also a 02 viper clutched,jetted and studded
and yes the f7 was stock!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
743 Posts
I raced a 12 year old on his ski doo 440 and he got me on the line and just keep pulling away, I did all i could do to catch him but just to much power for me!, LOL. sike!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
some 5 year old with a studed zr 120.0 kicked my ass. He had a thudercat engine bored out to 1200. NOT. would be funny to see some one cram a 440 into kitty kat. :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
my f7 snopro std stock with 153 pixs ran away from buddys rx1 which is unstudded maybe when studdes i will win by 2 sleds not 3

ride till you sneeze green!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ran against 2002 800Zr three times, once from a rolling 20 mph start. Not even close. He was jetted down with slight clutch work. I suppose you folks already knew that though.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Got beat by a Rev 800 hey?

My idiot buddy and I bought f-7's together. he took his up to the Turle Flowage in Northern WI on Monday (parts yet completely frozen). He went with two mutual frineds as well who rode zrts. He raced rev 800 twice and the opposite was true. had the rev by one to two sled lengths through most of the pull. Both sleds studded. marks' f-7 stuuded identical to mine..153 1.075

I give up!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts