Nice :div20:

·
Registered
10,641 Posts
Originally posted by 128JetSnake@Sep 24 2005, 06:09 PM
Nice job, but it looks like you could use a Flitz ball. :div20:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=890475
[/quote]
i tried the flitz ball last year and yes it did help. this year i tried speedy's and a high speed buffer. holy crap is this the way to go! rub speedy's on with 0000 steel wool until it beads then finish with a high speed buffer. looks like a mirror and takes less than 2 hours compared to 5+ hours the sucker way.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys :beerchug:

I have looked for the Flitz Ball but couldn't find it. I've tried Home Depot, Wal-Mart, and several auto parts stores no luck. It took a fair amount of time to do it by hand but if you can't ride it you might as well polish it.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by thesweeper09@Sep 25 2005, 11:28 AM
what about the Mothers Power Ball that is available on their site? anyone tried that?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=891458
[/quote]
I saw the Mothers Power Ball at a local VIP but have read mixed reviews on it from other guys here. It was $22. They said it didn't last very long which I can understand with all the edges. It would probably work great on a flat surface. :dunno:

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
Originally posted by Hammer69@Sep 25 2005, 12:31 PM
I saw the Mothers Power Ball at a local VIP but have read mixed reviews on it from other guys here. It was $22. They said it didn't last very long which I can understand with all the edges. It would probably work great on a flat surface. :dunno:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=891463
[/quote]

Hey do you do any haying, I see a tedder in the background in pic 3

1 - 20 of 21 Posts