Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wacko: Just want the truth on the F6. How does it run with the F7? Figure if F7 owners answer Ill get the truth. Seems to me the only ones that say it is a dog are REV owners.Just wanna know before I snowcheck. thanks. :wacko:

·
Registered
221 Posts
i raced a few f6's and they run with me until about 70 or 80 depending on how big the rider is i only weigh 120 so i am light but they are pretty fast but once you go 7 there is no turning back

R

·
0 Posts
I have a F7 SP and my wife has an F6. In a drag race I can stomp her sled. If we go from a roll about 40 up they are close. She has ticked out 105 next to me, and that is hard to take with my sno-pro track. All n all I really like the F6, it is a sweet sled. It is not violent like the 7. If you ride alot of tight trails the 6 is great, but if you like to storm down the plains (with a smile on your face) then the 7 is the ticket. :p

·
Registered
191 Posts
Zero to 80 the F6 and F7 are pretty close, do you ride much over 80? the big differ is your insurance!!! 600cc vs 700cc I always had 600`s but after having my F7, It would be very hard to go back to the 600`s thats why I am waiting till 05 for a new sled, by then the direct drive will be worked out and AC will offer a F8 or F10 :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts